Paddy Flat Summit Ranch is being offered for the first time for sale as 1,980 acres. This is truly a unique geographically positioned mountain timber ranch. Lush creek valley meadows to the top of timbered mountain peaks all just minutes from a major resort town offering the finest of accommodations.
Water is abundant with streams and springs. Stover Creek flows from the mountains on the property down through Stover Meadow before finally leaving the ranch as it feeds into adjacent Melton Reservoir. Approximately 1,426 feet of elevation change ranging from 4980 near the valley floor up to 6406 at the tallest peak. Mixed in are many canyons with springs and unique variations. Two mountain peaks offer 360 degree views overlooking McCall, Payette Lake, Long Valley, Cascade Reservoir, Paddy Flat, and numerous mountains. Timbered throughout with a mix of fir and pine. There are many great locations to build a lodge or year round home with views that will leave you in awe.
Elk and deer are abundant on this ranch. Being the mountain range adjacent to the valley floor provides for the perfect habitat for wildlife to abound. Wildlife includes elk, deer, turkey, grouse, and many other species.
The property contains numerous improved private interior roads with water drainages. This allows for driving throughout the ranch.
At only 12 miles from McCall, Paddy Flat Summit Ranch is just minutes from fine restaurants, shopping, resort hotels, and other fine accommodations. Great access via Paddy Flat Rd frontage. This area provides opportunities to explore the many mountain alpine lakes, hot springs, wilderness areas and unlimited places that will take your breath away. Idaho supports approximately 34,807,000 total public acres, thus providing unlimited exploration for wildlife and other recreational uses. The area offers unlimited fishing for trout and other species in many nearby streams and lakes. McCall offers many summer and winter recreation activities including snow skiing, mountain trails, snowmobile trails, river kayaking, and more.
- Only twelve (12) miles from McCall, ID, a major year round tourist resort town of all seasons with many area attractions. www.discovermccall.com
- Twelve (12) miles from Payette Lake, a natural glacial mountain lake (392 ft deep) that supports many recreational activities and breathtaking views.
- Nearby elaborate snowmobile trail system and summer mountain trails. www.ridemccall.com
- Nine (9) miles from Lake Cascade, a large recreation reservoir.
- Twenty-two (22) miles from Cascade, ID which serves as the county seat for Valley County. www.cascadechamber.com
- Fourteen (14) miles from Tamarack Snow Ski Resort, a family oriented ski resort overlooking Lake Cascade. www.tamarackidaho.com
- Twenty-two (22) miles from Brundage Snow Ski Resort, which has over 320 base area inches of snow annually and holds a reputation as one of the best snow areas in Idaho. www.brundage.com
- Two nearby public airports (McCall and Cascade).
- Five (5) nearby first-class mountain golf courses, and many others within driving distances.
- Two hours drive from Boise, ID, a major city as well as the State Capital of Idaho. www.boise.org
- Nearby North Fork Payette River provides water rafting opportunities from calm waters up to Class V whitewater rapids. It also hosts the annual North Fork Championship, which brings in the best kayakers from around the world. www.northforkchampionship.com
- The property is located within the Salmon River Mountain Range, which encompasses numerous National Forests as well as the Frank Church – River of No Return Wilderness, the largest contiguous Wilderness Area in the lower-48.
- Idaho has approximately 208 glaciers and perennial snowfields, as well as many alpine mountain lakes to remember for a lifetime.
- With approximately 34,807,000 total public acres (Forest Service, BLM, State) including most of the Rocky Mountains of Idaho, there are unlimited nearby discovery opportunities.
From McCall, travel south on Hwy 55 nine and one-half (9.5) miles to Paddy Flat Rd. Turn East on Paddy Flat Rd and travel approximately three (3) miles to the start of the property on the North side of the road.
A ranch of such beauty and only minutes from a major tourist resort destination is truly a unique opportunity. Being realistically priced for sale, this property can be viewed as both an economic asset as well as a key to all the benefits and enjoyment that ownership can provide.
Priced at $2,000 per acre, the total being $3,960,000.
o: (254) 442-1145
c: (325) 665-2931
The data contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. All square footage references are estimates and will not be exact or precise. Prospective purchasers are advised to examine the facts to their own satisfaction.