Property offers mountain timber with highway frontage as well as a live stream creek, providing an excellent home site or recreation retreat. The back side of property borders large Idaho Department of Lands holdings.
The property contains numerous improved private interior roads with water drainages allow for driving throughout the property. Septic location evaluation report with recommended septic location.
Water is an abundance with a live stream and springs. Approximately ½ a mile of a live stream flows through the middle of the property, and provides absolute picturesque views as the creek flows through mountain timber, as well as providing lush sub-irrigated valley meadows. The topography changes throughout the ranch, providing not only diversity, but a feeling of a property much larger than the actual size. Peaks of mountain ridges overlook vast areas as far as the eye can see. Views include various mountains out of the Salmon River Mountain Range, Big Creek Valley, and Horsethief Reservoir. Being in this Rocky Mountain Range provides opportunities to explore the many mountain alpine lakes, hot springs, wilderness areas and unlimited places that will take your breath away.
This area is home to many types of wildlife which can be seen on the property, including elk, deer, turkey, grouse, and many other species. With large nearby and adjacent landowners, the area habitat is conducive to supporting an abundance of wildlife. Idaho supports approximately 34,807,000 total public acres, thus providing unlimited exploration for wildlife and other recreational uses. The area offers unlimited fishing for trout and other species in many nearby streams and lakes.
- Seven (7) miles from Cascade, ID which serves as the county seat for Valley County. www.cascadechamber.com
- Seven (7) miles from Lake Cascade, a large recreation reservoir.
- Thirty-five (35) miles from McCall, a major year round tourist resort town of all seasons with many area attractions. www.discovermccall.com
- Thirty-five (35) miles from Payette Lake, a natural glacial mountain lake (392 ft deep) that supports many recreational activities and breathtaking views.
- Thirty-one (31) miles from Tamarack Snow Ski Resort, a family oriented ski resort overlooking Lake Cascade. www.tamarackidaho.com
- Forty-five (45) miles from Brundage Snow Ski Resort, which has over 320 base area inches of snow annually and holds a reputation as one of the best snow areas in Idaho. www.brundage.com
- Two nearby public airports (Cascade and McCall).
- Five (5) nearby first-class mountain golf courses, and many others within driving distances. Eighty-five (85) miles from Boise, ID, a major city as well as the State Capital of Idaho. www.boise.org
- Nearby North Fork Payette River provides water rafting opportunities from calm waters up to Class V whitewater rapids. It also hosts the annual North Fork Championship, which brings in the best kayakers from around the world. www.northforkchampionship.com
- The property is located within the Salmon River Mountain Range, which encompasses numerous National Forests as well as the Frank Church – River of No Return Wilderness, the largest contiguous Wilderness Area in the lower-48.
- Idaho has approximately 208 glaciers and perennial snowfields, as well as many alpine mountain lakes to remember for a lifetime.
- With approximately 34,807,000 total public acres (Forest Service, BLM, State) including most of the Rocky Mountains of Idaho, there are unlimited nearby discovery opportunities.
A property of this significance and beauty with highway frontage that is so geographically unique is not easily found. Being realistically priced for sale, this property can be viewed as both an economic asset as well as a key to all the benefits and enjoyment that ownership can provide.
Approximately $3,500 per acre, the total being $274,000.
o: (254) 442-1145
c: (325) 665-2931
The data contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. All square footage references are estimates and will not be exact or precise. Prospective purchasers are advised to examine the facts to their own satisfaction.